When travelling to a foreign country, the same questions come to everyone's mind.
- Is the other country more expensive than our own?
- What happens if I have an accident?
- Will the insurance pay for hospital care or will I have to pay the hospital bill out of my own pocket?
- When are the national holidays when nothing is open but the tourist attractions are packed?
- What clothes to wear at a given time of the year?
- What about public safety?
- Can you walk freely in the streets even at night?
- Should we be afraid of bears or wolves attacking us in the wild - or even within the boundaries of a municipality?
- Are roads safe and in good condition?
- In general, what language do the people of the country speak?
- What is the telephone number of my embassy or consulate?
- What are the attractions in that area of the country I am travelling to?
- What are the attractions in the areas I am travelling through?
If you want specific answers to these questions, please feel free to contact us.
With our extensive personal contacts and experience, we either have the answer to all your questions or we can find it for you in no time. Our aim is that members of a twin city delegation should not feel lost even if they do not speak the language of the other country at all. To do this, we can help travellers with as much information as they need: we have a helpdesk at their disposal.